Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ok, so I was told to blog about my fat clothes shopping spree. Since I'm on steroids, I will gain weight. There is no way around it, well, unless you had really strong free will. Steroids make you constantly hungry. Even when my stomach feels like it's going to explode, I still want to eat more and I can never feel full. Because I knew that this would happen, I went shopping online while I was in the hospital for some clothes. I think I got some good deals from Gap and Old Navy, and hopefully I will have enough clothes for my spring break trip. Last time I went on a cruise while I was on steroids, I gained 2 lbs. per day and I couldn't fit into my pants after 3 days. So this time I not only got pants that are one size too big, but a got a pair that is two sizes too big. I hope this will fix the problem so that I will have clothes that fit. I still need to get dress pants, which is that hard part, because I only need one pair, but I'm not sure what size to get them in. I have to order pants online because I need petite sizes, so I will have to wait for the jeans to arrive and then pick a size for dress pants and have them overnighted so they come in time. I know it seems like something small, but trust me, it's frustrating when you wake up in the morning and realize that your clothing choices for the day are pants that you won't be able to button or the one pair of pants you still fit into, but you've worn for the past 3 days. Yea, fat pants!

No comments: